Monday, August 9, 2010

Crush of the Week!

[Ok, people.  I am going to write a Reunion Review.  I just want to get my pictures ready first;  that's right, friends, PHOTO BLOG.  My laptop is a total piece, and I think I'm going to have to figure out how to upload pictures at work when no one is looking.  Please don't tell me again, "I was disappointed that there was no reunion blog...," and instead, just keep your panties on.  Patience is a virtue.  (Running around with no panties hardly is, btw.  Geez.)  Anyways, if you were in attendance and you are particularly opposed to seeing your name or face in here, then please let me know.  I'm serious - I usually don't post last names, but let me know your preference on any of that (code name?  prefer not to be associated with me?), and from what I understand, a picture tells a thousand stories or some junk like that, so if you're against the telling of your story, please warn me sooner rather than later, as I will not appreciate spending time on something I just end up deleting because you are some weird secret agent all of the sudden.]

For the most part, we will be back to business as usual over here.  And Monday's business is, of course, Crush of the Week!  I'm really excited about this one - would you like to know why?  Because I keep seeing commercials for The Kids are All Right, and Mark Ruffalo keeps making me sweat!


I don't know what it is about this guy, but I think he is sexy to death.  He's approaching Silver Fox territory these days, but I think he's still under 40, which means it's not even slightly gross to think about all the dirtiness you want to participate in with him.


He looks like he could be really funny, or possibly crazy, or secretly smart, or maybe one of those vaguely ethnic guys who have an indistinguishable accent that makes everything sound a little more romantic than usual.  Yeah, that last one is based entirely off of things I've picked up from the movies.... although, I did meet a guy with an indistinguishable accent once.  He claimed he didn't know what accent I was talking about.  Everything he said just sounded a little more disturbing than usual.  But, he did NOT look like Mark Ruffalo.



Congratulations, Mark Ruffalo, you're my Crush of the Week for the week of August 9, 2010!  Does anyone want to go see that movie next weekend?  Five Dolla Matinee at Newport!

No comments:

Post a Comment