Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gleekly Weekly - 6/2/2010

Since I watch Glee online the day after it airs, it makes sense for me to just write this as I watch, so from now on, my Gleekly Weekly will be a "live blog" of sorts :)

Jesse goes back to Vocal Adrenaline. Yay! I hate Jesse.

Rachel says she wants Jesse to be eaten by a lion. Hilarious, and I’m def on board with this.

Mr. Shue seducing Sue Sylvester was funny, but please don’t think the abundance of ass shots did anything for me. Seriously, who decided this guy is a heartthrob??

SHEETS ‘n THINGS!!!! First of all, I love anytime that Mr. Ryerson shows up. "Who is Josh Groban?!? KILL YOURSELF!" So, everything that happens in Sheets ‘n Things aka Losers ‘n Things is just... making all my dreams come true. Thank you, Glee, for bringing this Puck/Finn/Beck moment into my life.

Sue’s journal on this episode was the best ever Sue’s journal! She’s having feelings about Will Shuester and they are sexy, non-murdering feelings! True love always comes from true hate! As we know from Bryan Ryan’s visit, "anger sex" is the only kind Sue Sylvester knows, and you know what Wednesday is, right?

If Terri doesn’t keep her evil ratface away from Finn, I am going to die.

I don’t know why Artie was offended, but I know I was freaked out by the room full of pregnant. Skipping this. Except, what’s the deal with Mercedes being a bitch and a half all of the sudden?

Good Vibrations was seriously wack, other than when Puck said "Donnie D break it down." That was awesome. Marky Mark and Donnie D Wahlberg would be a good guest stars, Glee - listen up. Wait, they might be saying "Finny D"... and probably "Pucky Puck"... that’s just silly.

Okay, I apologize to Mercedes. She isn’t angry all the time, it’s called being sassy!

Sue in her track suit, hugging her trophy in bed! Kurt sang 14 minutes of Celine!

I HATE JESSE.

I know Rachel is supposed to be super annoying to everyone in the show as well as to everyone watching the show, but I just love her and I feel like we are soul sisters.

Alright, well, I’m grateful for all of the funny stuff this week, because I’m pretty disappointed with the music. Vocal Adrenaline’s song was lame - pretty much just costumes and Jesse’s hateable-ness. By nature, Loser was ten different kinds of awesome, but too short. That thing Mr. Shue did to seduce Sue did nothing to seduce me. We’ve already discussed the prego thing and the funky bunch thing. And the last song was just not a big enough deal to me... I don’t know, I just don’t think they did something that would put the fear into the other team, and the song was like, novelty funk...


3/5 stars again this week. Are the elusive Regionals finally going to happen on the season finale? And are Rachel and Finn going to get back 2getha (4eva)??

2 comments:

  1. i. i decided mr. shue is a heart-throb. i can't figure out what you don't see there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like a young old man... if that makes sense. i know what you mean, though: all of the ingredients i like are there, but the recipe was somehow botched.

    ReplyDelete