Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crush of the Week!

Most weeks I try to avoid the super obvious choices, and I know you're all aware that I have a Crush of the Lifetime on this week's choice, but it just so happens that whenever I take a little trip down NKOTB lane, I just can't find any celebrities past or present attractive in the wake of one Joseph Mulrey McIntyre (herein referred to as Joe Mac, for brevity).

My homegirl Bex and I had a sleepover on Saturday, and we watched the DVD, New Kids on the Block:  Coming Home.  The concert footage was from a tour that we saw, in Columbus in April 2009.  It was basically the Greatest Show on Earth, if you were wondering.

Anywho, Joe Mac - you are my Crush of the Week for the week of June 21, 2010.  And forever and ever and ever.

I'm sure you remember the day we met.  Obviously, I do also, Joe Mac.  Your eyes up close look like a tiny little painting!  And you're really a very small, tiny, bit-bit, miniature, little person!  And I love you!

Some people have wedding pictures on their mantle.  Now that I will have a mantle (less than two weeks now!), I am going to get a giant print of this and frame it:

This one is much less flattering (above), but I love that I look like I'm so happy I could just french everyone.  Also, Chrissy looks crazy.  She wasn't even excited to meet him, really.  I think she just loves photos.

Although, I now remember Joe Mac saying "nice to meet you guys" and Chrissy saying "nice to meet you, too!"... so I guess she was into it.  I think I just choked on my internal tears when he said that.  I was having a bit of a moment.  I mean, where do I go from here?

Congratulations, Joe!  You're my Pop-sic-le... from the very first time I met you, you cap-tured me, yeah....



No comments:

Post a Comment