Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ask Miss Alanny!

Dear Miss Alanny,

I have just started working out and have lost a couple of pounds and my friends are starting to notice. My best friend is starting to see the FAB side of me and it seems like she is jealous. I am just going to get even more fabulous in time but I know that she will never be genuinely happy for me. She is just crampin my style but I also dont want to lose her as a friend. How do I have this crucial conversation with her about how it makes me feel when she is dissin my fitness!?!?!?!
PLEASE HELP,
Almost Skinny Biotch


Dear Biotch,

Congratulations on your loose pants. Exercise is horrible, so you deserve a pat on the back. It's unfortunate that your BFF is being a brat, but there is good news: when you're skinny, you won't have time for your friends anymore, anyways! Obviously, you will be spending all of your time sunbathing nude on a yacht, and if I were you, I wouldn't want some frumpy girl there to cock block me from all of my new millionaire prospects. You should keep working on your fitness and she can either get over it or get off your boat.



Ask Miss Alanny! Every Thursday. Send questions to me at facebook.com/alannapants or at alannapants@yahoo.com. Oh, you can also send me a direct message on twitter at twitter.com/missalanny. Or maybe you can figure out how to send me direct messages on here. I don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment