Monday, June 7, 2010

Crush of the Week!

At my place of employment, we use AOL for an email server. If you're wondering if we are stuck in the 90's, the answer is probably yes. I don't know for sure, because I didn't work in an office in the 90's. Back then I did, however, hear a little "you've got mail" when I dialed-up on the family computer (located in the dining room, of course), when I accessed the still novel and magical internet, so I associate AOL with high school and therefore with the 90's.

Moving on, when I log on at work, I am greeted with the AOL Daily News, and I was just DEEEE-Lighted to see this the other day. $500,000 raised for underprivileged kids by who now?!?

My Crush of the Week for the Week of June 7, 2010, is Rob Dyrdek. He is cute and hilarious and philanthropic.



He makes up for being super short by having two super presh bulldogs. And he's really into the dogs, which makes me love him.


ADORABLE!

I don't know if The Fantasy Factory is still on, because I don't have cable, but I saw two seasons of that show and it was HI-larious. Just don't forget that Rob Dyrdek is on your radar today* because he was part of one of the best reality shows of all times: Rob and Big.



Oh yeah, and he's from right up in these parts. Kettering, OH. It's about halfway between Lima and Cincinnati, so that pretty much means 99% of my readers are in the vicinity to stalk his parents (if you're into that sort of thing... not that I am, but if you feel like trying to find their house or something sometime, don't even think about not including me). He built a skate park in Kettering and I went there once. I'm serious, I did, but I'm not crazy, I just happened to be in Kettering and the person I was with asked someone where it was and dude was like, "right over there." I mean, I don't frequent skate parks (although I wish I would have thought about that when I was like 14... THAT'S WHERE THE HOT SK8R BOIS ARE, ding dong!)

I have a picture of myself in front of this sign! It's somewhere on one of my old phones!

And hey! Remember that one time, on Rob and Big, when they were driving up I-75 and Rob said, "get ready to see the world's biggest Jesus"? That was awesome! Because I drive by Giant Jesus all the time!



Congratulations, Rob Dyrdek! I know you're DGL (Dirty Girls for Life), and you are looking specifically for a "thoroughbred dime piece, 21, 22 TOPS," BUT, say you find yourself stranded in Ohio sometime... maybe you came to visit your parents, and then they fell asleep during the Wheel, and it doesn't look like they are going to get a burst of energy to play euchre later like they promised and now you're really bored, and good luck finding one of these "dime pieces" in the Greater Dayton area...

...I can be there in like 45 minutes. That's all I'm saying.




P.S. - Please stop hanging out with John Mayer. For real.

*Unless you're into professional skateboarding, or whatever. X-games and Dew Tours and Sex Wax and whatnot. He may have been on your radar from that stuff, first, which I guess would explain how he got a show in the first place... but just stop talking back to my blog, okay? You're probably a boy, anyways, and I don't know why you have to go and make things so comp-li-ca-ted... te-ehh-ell me, why you gotta do that?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear, i am going to start my own blog so i can do my own c.o.t.w. i don't even know who this guy is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should. but you can't just pick Joe Mac every single week, you know...

    ReplyDelete