Friday, September 10, 2010

Have You Seen This Man?

Burning with Hatred (and also When I Pee) sent me a message today, thanking me for my insightful post.  It appears that I guessed correctly... the dirty camper sex was indeed with a carnie.  A CARNIE!!!

Anyways, that filthy sausage basket is hellbent on finding this dude... (just between me and you, I'm not sure she's really just seeking revenge... I think she wants some more of his dirt up her skirt... I mean, she's probably thinking what I would be thinking: if he's already given me the herp, I might as well keep bonin' the perp!  Okay, just kidding... I mean, not about her wanting another piece of carnie ass, but about me empathizing in any way.  I wouldn't touch a carnie if I was wearing a Hazmat suit... for F's sake.)

So, she attached a picture, asking me if I would post it on my blog, in hopes that one of my readers will recognize this poor jack and send along some leads.  I considered getting defensive and telling her that my readers aren't the type to fraternize with carnival trash, BUT, I realize that a) Burning herself is a reader... and I think we all know by now that she's into all kinds of "fraternizing" with carnies, and b) those of my readers that aren't as disgusting as Burning is will probably enjoy laughing at this picture.

Burning asked that I protect her identity, so her face is blurred.  Apparently, by day Burning is a Kindergarten teacher, and she understandably doesn't want to shock her community with her wild nightlife and more importantly, admission of having an STD.  Because that's gross and no one wants that around children.

So.... have you seen this man?












Email any hot tips to missalanny@gmail.com, and I'll be sure to forward them along to my foul little friend.  We thank you, kindly.


By the way - Fist Pump Friday is cancelled.... possibly forever.  I'll tell you more about that later.  For now, I'm heading up the street to my neighborhood's Oktoberfest!   I LOVE FALL SO HARD IT HURTS!

2 comments:

  1. Oktoberfest?? It's only September! That is fantastic!
    Dear lord that guy is grotesque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oktober isn't the same as October... from what I understand, anyways.

    ReplyDelete