Monday, September 20, 2010

Crush of the Week!

Glee comes back on tomorrow!  This means it is time for a very special Crush of the Week!



Congratulations to my TV Boyfriend, Cory Monteith aka Finn Hudson!!!!!!!!  You are my Crush of the Week for the week of 9/20/2010... and certainly a candidate for my Crush of the Year!

Two things to note:  although he plays a high school student on the television, Cory Monteith and Finn Hudson are NOT the same age.  Cory Monteith is 28 years old, which is the same age as I, which means nothing about me imagining filthy scenarios with him is wrong or inappropriate... even if I don't really separate him from the character of Finn at all, because I have seen him in nothing else, and also because I just love Finn! Speaking of never seeing him in anything else... I just found out while searching for photos that one of the Urban Legends sequels, UL: Bloody Mary, features Mr. Cory Monteith in the buff.  So...that's the second thing I wanted to tell you.

I'm off to update my Netflix queue, and then I might hit the hay early today... maybe looking at all of these pictures right before bedtime will lead to me having this dream I have sometimes, where I am the host of some sort of show, and I am taking Finn, I mean Cory, on a tour of real Lima, Ohio.... you know, because Glee is set there, and because I am from there...and then maybe I show him the house I grew up in, so he can see that houses in Ohio are not usually California-style Spanish stucco, as they tend to be depicted on Glee... and then... other stuff...


As if NBC was reading my dirty mind, I've just received news that Cory Monteith will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight!  I got a DVR today, and I was setting it to record LNwJF anyways, because that show is seriously hilarious, and I'm sorry for myself that I didn't start watching it when it first came on.  What a delightful turn of events!!!


And, I'll leave you with this... a cute little video that I saw in my facebook feed today, posted from the Glee fan page: 
He shows you around Finn's room!  Eerily like that dream I was telling you about!

Glee Season 2 starts tomorrow at 8pm EST on Fox.  My Glee Re-cap, Gleekly Weekly, will resume for the season, immediately following the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment